We want you to be our customer for life, and that’s the way we treat you.
Our Service Technician & Staff
Krause’s Automotive is an independent, family-owned business where you and your car can get the attention and service you deserve — without the hassle of taking it to the dealer. You and your car are in skilled, trained, experienced hands.
Robert Krause, Owner
- 38 years experience
- Serving the Metroplex since 1984
- Achieved ASE Certified Master Technician status
- Earned additional ASE certifications:
- Advanced Level Specialist L-1
- Service Consultant
- Parts Specialist
- Undercar Specialist
- Texas Recognized Emission Repair Technician
- Automotive Management Institute (AMI) trained
- Member of Automotive Service Association — the leading organization for automotive service businesses that strive to deliver excellence in service and repairs to consumers.
- iATN Member
- BIMRS Member
- LMVind Mercedes and Bavarian Member
Karen Krause, Co-Owner, Office Manager
- Keeps the coffee fresh and the refrigerator stocked for our customers and guests.
- Sends service reminders and thoughtful gifts.
Daniel Molina, Service Technician & Manager
- 27 years experience
- ASE Certified
- Bosch Certified
- iATN Member
- 2nd Generation Auto Technician
Jeff Stephens, Technician
- 31 years experience
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Radio & Electronics specialist
- ASE Advanced Level Specialist (L1)
- ASE Certified Master Technician