How to Keep Your Luxury Vehicle in Top Condition
Your luxury vehicle requires routine maintenance to keep things in tip-top shape. After all, you’ve invested a lot of time and money in your Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, or Porsche. Now, keep it on the road longer.
Luxury Vehicle Maintenance Tips
- Listen – Every now and then, turn down the radio while you’re driving. Just sit and listen to your vehicle’s engine. If you notice any odd noises, such as squealing or grinding, then something is wrong. Take it to a luxury vehicle repair shop as soon as possible.
- Tire Maintenance – Your tires endure all types of wear and tear while driving on Texas roads. Regularly check your tire pressure and inflate as needed. It’s also smart to schedule a tire rotation on occasion.
- Oil Change – Every 3,000 miles, you should schedule an oil change for your luxury vehicle. Oil is how your engine remains lubricated and ensures it functions properly.
- Battery Care – Many vehicle owners forget about their battery because technology has advanced so much in the past few years. Well, your vehicle’s battery still needs attention, so check the battery for signs of corrosion regularly.
- Coolant Levels – Your owner’s manual will tell you exactly what type of coolant you need and how much. Follow the manual. Regularly check the coolant levels and replace fluids as necessary. It’s often smart to flush the vehicle’s cooling system once per year to ensure the best operation, too.
If you’re concerned about performing luxury vehicle maintenance yourself, call Krause’s Automotive. We’ll take care of your luxury vehicle and treat it as if it were our own. Schedule a maintenance appointment at 972-221-8743. We’ll have you back on the road shortly!